There are eighteen trails in Conero Natural Park.
Each of them can be accessed from different starting points situated along the road.
The Nature Guide can help you choose a suitable route and leads you to discover the beauty through some of the most spectacular scenery
Every Saturday at 11AM
Time: 3 hours
Metres climb: 275m
The walk starts at the Sirolo’s Cemetery and follows the “Crossing of the Conero” Trekking Walk.
This guide highlights some of the amazing viewpoint overlooking the Adriatic Sea and the Mediterranean botanical Species that are growing in this part of the Natural Park.
This route is way-marked. It is graded ‘moderate-hillwalks’ and takes a minimum of 3 hours to complete.
TO LOOK AT
Every Sunday at 10 am
Time: 5 hours
Metres climb: 425m
This trail climbs steeply up alongside the cliff before leading you to the top of Conero Mountain.
Flanked by olm oak and pine trees, the route offers magnificent views of the whole Natural Park. Squirrels and birds such as Jay are often seen here.
It is graded ‘hillwalk’ and takes a minimum of 5 hours to complete.
Safety in the Outdoor
If you are planning to follow a trail graded as Excurionistic or if you wish to
explore the open mountains, please follow this safety guide.
• Only experienced hillwalkers should ever venture into the hills alone.
• Leave details with someone of your route and expected time of return.
• Bring a map and compass and know how to use them.
• Wear strong boots and bring raingear.
• Check the weather forecast and dusk times.
• Avoid cross the fence for amazing shot. They are dangerous and can be fatal.
• To contact Mountain Rescue dial '1515' or '118'.